Bad habits will soon take root, but it is very difficult to get rid of them. Humans are already familiar with tobacco even before the beginning of a new era. The spread across the African continent is fast, but even knowing that smoking is addictive and harmful to health will not reduce the number of smokers. Today, few people are looking for a way to quit smoking. Is there a chance to get rid of bad habits quickly?
The harm of nicotine to the body
Nicotine is dangerous because the body will quickly become addicted to it. He plays a destructive role in two directions at the same time: mentally and physically. The latter is a direct blow to health, because smoking has a negative impact on metabolic processes and hormones. Scientists continue to conduct research and prove time and time again that if you do not quit smoking, you will cause dangerous incurable diseases.
The psychological factor of addiction is even more dangerous because it encourages people to smoke cigarettes. With "mild" filing, it can lead to addiction and the person can no longer quit smoking. The brain has become accustomed to feelings of euphoria, relaxation, and calm, so the brain does not regard smoking as a health hazard. The fight against addiction must begin with overcoming psychological problems.
Why do people smoke
To get rid of discomfort, avoid stress, conceal irritability, and calm down. The reasons may be completely different, but the result is one-you stretched out a cigarette and entered a short-term comfort state, for which you must develop bad habits and healthy habits.
The desire to "adult" in social circles and young people is also a common reason why people start smoking. The experience will increase and the smoker will feel unhappy and decide to quit smoking at some point, preferably quickly and permanently.
Psychological advice: how to quickly cope with the desire to smoke
- Make a decision.This step will start a journey for everyone who wants to quit smoking quickly. An effective method is to assume that the smoker himself makes a conscious decision, that is, he is aware of bad habits and is ready to take action. The most important thing is not to confuse desire with determination. Even if others start offering cigarettes and cigarettes, the latter will act as a deterrent.
- Set goals and prepare for change.Motivation is a good foundation and also helps in the early stages of the decision to quit smoking. Difficulties are unavoidable, because the body is used to receiving its own dose of nicotine, and the brain is used to relax for a while. In the first seven to ten days, it is particularly difficult to overcome the negative reactions of quitting smoking, and this must be considered when preparing for changes.
- Finding new meaning in life instead of smokingis the best way to distract yourself when you are used to a smoke-free life. Choose the right daily care plan, avoid stressful situations, spend your free time on your favorite business, master meditation-all these methods can help your body resist the stress of nicotine addiction. Avoid taking drastic measures to avoid aggravating the condition. Smoking is an alternative. Look for something close to you.
- Seek help from a psychotherapistor someone who has a quick quit smoking experience. It is difficult to rely on a bad habit alone; through modern communication, it is possible to find like-minded people on dedicated forums. Not all tips, recipes and measures can help you quit smoking quickly, but knowing these tips, recipes and measures can expand your understanding of how to quickly get rid of bad habits. As far as the doctor is concerned, he will prescribe medicine to cope with the initial craving for smoking.
Effective ways to quit smoking at home
Mankind has known tobacco for many years and has been looking for effective ways to quit smoking quickly. If you don’t want to hypnotize with a psychotherapist, travel to remote places and recluses to quickly quit smoking, then you will have to find other ways. Their existence has been tested in practice by people who quit smoking at home.
Nicotine patch or chewing gum
They have roughly the same principle of action: a small dose of purified nicotine is included in the composition. Plaque or gums from smoking can help gradually reduce the level of addiction. The body receives a "dose", but it is getting less and less each time, which helps to gradually interrupt the milk from the cigarette. One plaster is enough for one day. It is stuck on the thigh or shoulder and the whole process lasts for 10 weeks.
Chewing gum can help nicotine pass through the oral mucosa, but like a patch, it can expel toxic tar from the lungs. Put the gum in your mouth for about half an hour, gradually reducing the duration.
Help avoid depression, insomnia, headache-nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Some of these include synthetic analogues of alkaloids (nicotine), but unlike cigarettes, the drug gets rid of contact with toxins, resins and smoke.
The drugs used to help eliminate the smoking habit fall into the following categories:
- Alternative therapy.Pure nicotine enters the human body in a harmless dose, reducing and ultimately eliminating the craving for smoking. The medicine is produced in the form of chewing gum, spray, adhesive plaster, cigarette holder, and absorbed through the mucous membrane. Because the experience and health of smokers will be affected, as with other drugs in this group, the admission dose is selected separately.
- Smoking cessation drugsQuitting smoking can help relieve irritability and normalize sleep. In the first few weeks, you have to take the medicine at least 3 times a day, but it is impossible to take two or more medicines at the same time, only one sedative.
- Biostimulating preparationsare tin agents for ginseng, lemongrass or rose rhodiola or E. coli extract. Drowsiness and tiredness when quitting smoking are common symptoms. Therefore, it is best to choose one of the listed drugs and take them twice a day, but not take 20 drops each time at night.
- Vitaminsis a must for people who have decided to quit smoking. It is best to choose a multivitamin complex, which contains A, B1, B6, C, E, which will help clean up toxins in the body. The duration of taking vitamins when quitting smoking is at least one month.
Home training and hypnosis
successfully conducted online training on how to quit smoking at home. Together with hypnotism, they are classified as alternative methods, but their effectiveness has been proven in practice, but the safety depends on you. Non-traditional methods affect the subconscious mind, which proves its effectiveness when you want to quit smoking quickly. Combining them with other methods, drugs that help quit smoking, have proven to achieve the desired effect faster. The role of training and hypnosis is to support motivation and willpower.
Use electronic cigarettes
A popular way to quickly quit smoking at home. Basically, the device is similar to an inhaler, but in appearance it is a cigarette. The removable capsule containing the purifying nicotine is placed inside. The smoking process itself is almost the same as the traditional method, which is less harmful to health.
Use Alan Carr's book
Reading is a great way to spend free time and quit smoking. For those who want to say goodbye to smoker addiction, it is useful to be familiar with Alan Carr's literature. His work titled "Easy Ways to Quit Smoking" is very popular because it outlines a technique that works well to get rid of bad habits quickly. The author has tried many methods himself, so reading or listening to audiobooks is useful as a practical guide for those who want to overcome addiction.
Non-smoking folk remedies without pills and patches
- Baking soda.A solution made with 0. 2 liters of water and 1 tablespoon tablespoon will help get rid of the desire to smoke. Spoon of soda. You have to rinse your mouth when you want to smoke, and you will feel aversion to smoking after a while.
- Oatmeal soup.Recommended for people who want to quit smoking quickly, it helps to remove toxins. Prepare the decoction with 1 cup of water and 20 grams of oatmeal (seeds). Stick to the fresh decoction for an hour, strain it, and take it in the morning before meals.
- St. John’s Wort Soupis an antidepressant that soothes the nervous system when quitting smoking. Use 250ml of water and 40g of herbs to make a decoction, and drink them three cups of tea a day. Prepare every 1 tablespoon
- Eucalyptus infusionEucalyptus tablespoon left in 0. 4 liters of water. Bring the soup to a boil, let it sit for an hour, then add a tablespoon of honey. If you decide to quit smoking during an infusion, you will need to drink a quarter cup seven times a day. The course lasts for 1 month.
- Using nailsis an effective folk method that can help you quit smoking quickly. Cut off the nails, chop them up, remove the tobacco from the cigarette, mix it with the nails, and put the mixture in a cigarette box. After that, you will no longer want to smoke because the smell can cause an aversion to smoking.
- Yogurt cigarettesis another popular way to help you quit smoking quickly. Take a regular cigarette, soak it in fruit yogurt, dry it and try to smoke. "Fragrance" works perfectly and no longer produces the desire to smoke.
Products that help eliminate addiction
In the first few weeks of trying to quit smoking, people crave smoked meat, meat and pickles. Fear of getting fat is the reason for not quitting smoking, but you need to control your appetite so that you won’t have excess weight. To quit smoking at home, one must adhere to the diet and assume that fermented dairy products must be present in the diet. The choice and quantity of vegetables and fruits were determined as "the more the better. "
Is it possible to quit smoking suddenly during pregnancy
Before is better than after-this is the best advice for smoking women who want to become pregnant. If pregnancy has already started, then you need to quit smoking faster. Hypoxia or hypoxia due to the effects of nicotine can have serious consequences for the health of babies. The difficulty is that almost no drugs are allowed in the first trimester of pregnancy, but women have the greatest motivation to quit smoking-this is the health and life of the child.
Determination, motivation, effective methods-all of these help to move in the right direction towards ex-smokers. Health problems can cause fear, but when you want to quit smoking, you can also feel negative about being overweight. If you finally decide to quit bad habits, then the fear of weight gain should not become an obstacle.